Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It. Was. Cold.



I mean, I shouldn't be complaining, really, because it wasn't as cold as it could have been. I'm really being a baby about the whole scenario -- normally I'd be scoffing at this temperature. Minus 15?! Ah hahaha! I laugh in your face, minus 15. That's nothing! I can stay out all day in that! But it felt oh so much colder for reasons I can't explain and since I can't really figure it out, I'm going to blame it on our two weeks spent in Greece which totally declimatized me for Canadian weather. Is declimatized even a word? I don't really care. That's the word that best describes it.

So here's this picture of the weird tree in our backyard. You can pretend you're me and stare at it blankly for 10 minutes. That kinda helped me forget my cold troubles (aka It's been 5 hours since I got home from my walk and I still can't feel my friggin' legs).

No comments: