Friday, February 7, 2014

friday fixations


{fantastic franks} Oh man, these house listings are killing me! Not only is the styling and photography fantastic, but they've also added gifs. For a real estate company, this is pretty killer (found here).

{what city should you live in?} This is a fun little quiz. I had to guesstimate on a couple of them -- I don't have a favourite Beyonce. But I got London, what did you get?

{craigslist mirrors} When I first heard about this, I was very much meh about it but now I can't look away. Some of these are surprisingly artistic! This is just one of my favourites.

{cereal tea} This idea makes me smile! Can you imagine getting a little box of CEREAL tea as a gift? I wish I would have thought of it first!

{chinese new year} I really like this song. And also happy year of the horse!

No comments: