Thursday, April 7, 2011

bookmark DIYer

Hello. I have a problem. I'm a chronic bookmark DIYer.

What's that you say? That is when someone goes around collecting DIY projects to do but actually never does them.

Cuz it's far easier to collect projects than to actually do them, right?

Some of my collected DIYs aren't even actual DIYs. They're random products I see that I really can't think to spend that much money on, so out of my mouth comes, "I can make that." And I file it away in the back of my mind to do later, but guess what happens?

I never do it later.

So I decided to do something about it. More specifically, I've decided to try to work through my entire DIY list this month. I don't know if it's going to get done in one month, it might actually take two months, but I wanted to put it down right here in writing.

Because sometimes that's all it takes to motivate me.

All right. Here are my bookmarked DIYs in no particular order:
Wow. That exhausted me just typing them all out. Looks like I'm going to need a lot of t-shirt material!

I also have in-my-head DIYs, photographs from stores DIYs, Pinterest DIYs, and random pictures I saw on the internet DIYs (I would post the pictures but I saved them to my computer so long ago, I don't remember their source, so I don't want to post them. I'm getting quite anal regarding crediting source material -- not like I wasn't already). I'll list these ones as they're finished below!

I think a good goal would be 5 DIYs per month. One per week, essentially. But let's see how much I can really get done in a month, shall we?

Let the DIYs begin!

No comments: