Friday, April 6, 2012

friday fixations


{michelle tanner} She's so right.


{aziz ansari's 50 cent grapefruit story} Surprisingly, this doesn't surprise me at all.




{flower beds without removing grass} This problem was on the back of my mind until I learned of a friend's disheartening struggle to install flower beds in her backyard (also a newer build with about a foot of topsoil, the rest solid clay). I thought, "okay we'll just build some planter boxes and dump dirt in those, that'd be cool." And then I thought, "where the hell am I gonna put a bunch of planter boxes?" And then mom emailed me this link which kinda makes sense, looks pretty doable and like it would probably work. So now I'm thinking, "I need to find a bunch of newspapers."

{embroidered screen door} I had/have a hankering to put a screen door on our back door. One of those cutesy wooden ones with scrolls. I'd paint it bright yellow and now I'd embroider some Xs and Os in the screen to welcome my sweetheart home.



1 comment:

Lexi said...

hahaha, love the Full House clip! Also, seriously love cookies!
♡ Lexi
FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings