Thursday, September 1, 2011

august recap

Here are some photos from Millcreek Nursery, a garden center we visited this month. I can't believe we took so long to go there. Especially when one or both of us drove past it almost every week. It's so close to us, I could walk there! (Maybe next year I'll see if I can get a part-time job and maybe there'll be some discounts in it!)

Finally, there are some hazy fuzzy dreamy wallpapers for you over at flickr, if you care: 1920x1080 1920x1080 1920x1200 1680x1050 iPad iPod

2 comments:

Laeli said...

Its so lush!
That place sounds like your dream job:)Going to work would not be a chore there.

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

isn't it crazy the places you drive by for so long without stopping? that's the case with me and the gem store i now go to. it took me more than 10 years to finally stop!

the pictures make it look like an oasis!