Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Easy Measuring Spoon Access

When mom came on Friday, she brought a bunch of junk high quality stuff with her again, and I found myself in the possession of two vintage key holders that were too cute to immediately put in the donation pile. I decided I wanted to put the larger one at the back door to hold keys as it was intended, but I didn't quite know what to do with the second, smaller one. I've already got a bowl at the front door for keys and there's no real space to hang something up (also, I'm a little scared to hang something fragile on that wall ever since a guest slammed the door and knocked down a picture I had, breaking it).

Yesterday, as I found myself organizing and cleaning up my pantry -- a job I didn't really set out to do, it just sort of happened -- I was struck with a brainstorm.



Isn't it the cutest?!

No comments: