Friday, November 6, 2009

Idle Friday

I'm so lazy today. I don't know why. I don't think this week has been particularly grueling or anything like that, but I just feel like I'm in need of a lazy day. We all get like that at some point in time, don't we? I can't be the odd one out.

So I decided to spend at least a couple hours of my Friday watching movies. I had just pushed play when I realized how great it would be to enjoy some chips and salsa while watching. I've been craving salsa for a little while, plus (word of the day) I had some leftover tortilla wraps in the fridge that I've been thinking about making into chips for two weeks now. Finally, I had a good enough reason to do so. These were easy to make. All I did was spritz them with some cooking spray, grind a little pepper (that one's for Idle Husband) and salt on them, and a sprinkling of garlic powder. Then I cut them in wedges and baked them in the toaster oven for about 10 minutes. I could have rotated the pan or rotated them around halfway through, because some weren't evenly crispy, but 10 minutes was all the time I could bare to spend waiting. Mmm, spicy!

I enjoyed these while watching...Twilight. Gah, I know. I swear to you, I was only watching it to get the jokes about it. It was research, ok?!

No comments: