Friday, December 31, 2010

it's new year's eve already?!

This year has just flown by, hasn't it? Here are some photographic memories from my year:

we went for a walk in a snowy park and played on the swings

when I saw Colin & Justin live at the home show

when Idle Husband was at the dentist, I read magazines at the library

our drive in the country found us some new friends

the dragonfly that decided to take a ride on my arm

my first real macarons from duchess bakery

blowing bubbles in the backyard

Idle Husband surprised me with little Hermes

adventures in ice cream and frozen yogurt making

cute visitors

the annual millwoods canada day celebration

the orange cat who liked to sleep in our flower box

our neighbour's drying laundry

our trip to see outdoor dinosaurs

Goodbye 2010! Hello 2011!

No comments: